Friday, September 30, 2011

6 August 2011 - Doctor, Doctor

Just a short trip to the computers today.  Thanks to the family for the package. I already showed Sister Mg most of it and the brownies and cookies are halfway gone. There should be pictures soon. 

Why did I already share everything in my compy's birthday box? Well, because since Wednesday we've been at home most of the day because she has/had strep throat. No, I didn't get it. I think, anyway, I've got a sore throat, but it's just from a cold I seem to have got at the same time. It's not strep because she's been checking my throat against hers the last couple days. It's been interesting. Lots of study time. And since they gave each companionship a DVD player we've watched a lot of the District and other churchy things. 

The Queen of Tonga came to the Humanitarian Center on Tuesday. That was exciting. And there's rumours of Groban being at Music and the Spoken Word tomorrow (which we're going to). That's life here. 

Love
Sister Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment