Monday, September 5, 2011

11 May 2011


Brother and Sister W
I just wanted to let you know how much I love getting your letters.  It makes mail time very happy.  Well, as missionaries we’re happy all the time.....mostly.  Some things and some days are really challenging.  But it is amazing what miracles prayer brings.  Also, it helps to love what I am doing here.  Even the things that are hard are wonderful.  That sounds strange, but those things(like getting up in the morning) help me to rely on the Lord and turn a weakness to a strength.

For example, my companion and I are serving in the Beehive House this transfer.  I’ve been working on being more bold and inviting people on our tours to learn more from missionaries.  The other day we were taking one lady on a tour.  Just when I was sharing about the room where Joseph F Smith received the revelation that is D&C 138, and preparing to invite her, the lady walked down the hall.  I was mid-sentence.  But since then I have been stronger with how and when I invite.  When we show Heavenly Father our willingness to act and obey, He rewards us.
I hope you’re both doing well.  Thank you for your prayers and support.
Love
Sister Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment