Sunday, October 2, 2011

13 August 2011

Transfers are next week.  I learn a lesson with each one and so far one transfer is all I can handle of that particular lesson  And today we get pday ALL day. We're going to have so much fun.  I like being busy on pday.  We're going to a baseball game tonight. It's our zone activity. Should be pretty fun. And we're watching a couple church movies with some friends (one of the sisters in my class, actually, but not one I knew/know very well). So it's going to be a fun day. 

Yesterday was so awesome. The senior couple that had to go home a couple months ago to take care of his parents came back for a visit! It was so awesome. I love them sooooooo much. I've already made plans with them and Sister F to road trip up (or down) the west coast and spend some time with them in Portland. Elder and Sister Sgs. They are exactly what my mom talked about when she told me how much I would get attached to senior couples. He is soooo funny and reminds me a lot of dad. I love them so much. He was even the one who brought up the fact that "since we visited you on the mission, you've got to come see us when you're off the mission." Of course that's directed to all of us. But it was so fun to sit with them for a while. Elder Sgs and I were talking about how fun it would be to go up the coast and train rides and he loved the story I told him about taking the train to EFY and how we got the guys to announce that all the EFY kids were having a party in the restaurant car. I'm totally serious about wanting to go up and stay with them in Portland. At least a day. 

Off now to do some shopping, etc.
Love you all
Sister Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment