Tuesday, September 27, 2011

5 July 2011


Hey. Guess who survived another transfer? Yep, me. Transfer 4, here we come. I hit my 6 month and 1 year left marks this transfer. I'm in Extended Zone so I'll be in either Welfare Square or Humanitarian Center. Being in Extended is like being in Cover - that's the zone I was in when we were in Beehive House. Anyway, I hope the mission lingo doesn't confuse you. My companion is Sister Mg. Don't know much about her, except that she's American.  Should be good. 
Random quote this week: President and the Apostles always say - no growth in a comfort zone and no comfort in a growth zone OR apparently the gospel is designed to comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Hi to everyone. I'll send pictures of this transfer soon. Love you, love the work.

Sister Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment