Monday, September 5, 2011

4 May 2011



Hey Family!  So, I’ll be talking to you in......too few days!  But we’re supposed to write weekly letters....
Oh!! Be home and by the phone at 7pm-ish tomorrow. We get FIVE minutes to call and plan the 30-40 minute call on Sunday. So somebody answer the phone tomorrow night.
I got a baptism!  Remember Austin?  He got baptized a week ago!  It’s amazing.  I’ll write more about it next week.

Out of time and out of thoughts.  I think that means it has been a successful day.  It certainly has been a fun one.

Oh, check out the Ensign....page 47.  Yup, that’s the back of my head.

Thank you for the Easter packages. They were awesome. My district and my zone leaders VERY MUCH liked the chicken pops.  They were tasty.  I'm sure they would not be opposed to more of them in the future. And thanks for sending some of my clothes - I love being able to wear real clothes on pday. 

Have to write President. (It was his 70th birthday on 4/27. His kids/grandkids sent party favors for all the sisters. So cute. And we're all making a list of why we love Sister Holmes to give to her for Mother's Day. Love those two so much. Best mission parents EVER.)

Love
Sister Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment